TEXACO Havoline Ultra S 5W-30TEXACO Havoline Ultra V 5W-30
TEXACO Havoline Ultra S 5W-40
Havoline Ultra S is an ultra high performance synthetic multigrade engine lubricant, available in 5W-30 and 5W-40 grades.
Sūta ziņu lūdzu uzgaidiet
Paldies ziņa nosūtīta tuvākajā laikā atbildēsim
Gadījās kļūda lūdzu atkārtojiet sūtīšanu
Lūdzu aizpildiet visus laukus pirms sūtīšanas
|( TEXACO )
|Nosūtiet jautājumu par šo produktu
Formulated with synthetic base stocks and advanced additives with low levels of sulphated ash, phosphorus and sulphur, Havoline Ultra S is a low SAPS lubricant.
Havoline Ultra S lubricants are suitable for use in gasoline and diesel passenger car, and light duty commercial diesel engines.
- Contributes to the prolonged life and efficiency of emission reduction systems, without compromising engine durability
- Low level of ash-forming additives assists in diesel particulate filter cleanliness and performance
- Low phosphorus and sulphur content helps increase three-way catalytic converter service life in gasoline engines, and in other exhaust after treatment systems
- Havoline Ultra S is especially recommended for use in BMW and Daimler passenger car diesel engines that are equipped with particulate filters. It can be used in BMW gasoline and diesel engines, Daimler passenger cars and light duty diesel engines and in a number of Daimler gasoline engines. At normal drain intervals the oils are suitable for use in Volkswagen/Audi gasoline engines and in certain Volkswagen / Audi diesel engines
- Havoline Ultra S 5W-40 can be used in Porsche cars as of model year 1973
- Havoline Ultra S can be used in Renault and Hyundai diesel engines with particulate filters and in applications where an ACEA C3 engine oil is specified.
Approvals, performance and recommendations
- BMW Longlife-04 (restricted to EU countries for gasoline cars)
- Daimler MB 229.51/229.31
- Porsche A40 (5W-40)
- Renault RN 0700/0710 (5W-40)
- Volkswagen 502.00 / 505.00 (5W-30)
- ACEA C3, A3/B4 (includes A3/B3)
- API SN/CF
- Ford WSS-M2C-917A (5W-40)
- GM Meets Dexos 2 criteria, GM-LL-A-025 (†), GM-LL-B-025 (†)
© 2013 Oilnet | All rights reserved